These pressed sugar cookies are perfect for any occasion, specially when kids are around and let them help you to prepare and make them special, with this easy cookie recipe.
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 stick and 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar caster sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- Beat the sugar and butter in a mixer until pale and fluffy.
- Add the egg and beat until smooth.
- Then add mix in the flour, salt and cardamom.
- Pack the dough into cookie press, fit with desired shaped cookie plate.
- Press the dough out into ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies until light golden on the sides.