This dish is very light, colorful and cooks so fast, before you now it you it is done. I love the combination of the sweet potato and the spinach, they go so well together. Try serving it with Lahooh or the Ethiopian Injera.
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- punch spinach, cleaned, chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- berbere (optional)
- Heat oil in a skillet or a pan saute onions few minutes. Add the garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- Throw in sweet potatoes, season with berbere, salt and pepper fry for a few minutes until partly done. Add in spinach, and stir fry until it starts to wilt and sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Serve warm.