Simple and easy Vanilla Cake made with oil and cardamom very moist and delicious.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven 350 degrees
- Mix sugar, eggs in a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat until slightly thickened.
- Add flour, milk , oil, baking powder, cardamom and vanilla and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour batter into a prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40minutes or until a toothpick is inserted into the center , and comes out clean.
Note: you can use self-raising flour and leave out the baking powder instead.
For the oil I used here canola oil or you can use sunflower oil.