Spicy spaghetti marinara is a very simple and easy the pasta noodles are cooked then tossed with a spicy sauce, it is a very spicy dish to make although you can control the amount of heat.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 lb canned tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 lb pasta
- 2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until golden.
- Add the tomato, and the tomato paste. Simmer until sauce thickens about 20 minutes, stir occasionally.
- Stir in the cilantro and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta in hot boiling salted water, drain and return to the pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan when serving
Add the sauce to the pasta and mix well.