Stuffed sabaayad with green onion and egg mixture.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1-1.5 cups of water
- salt to taste
- 2 table spoon oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 green onions, chopped
- Combine flour, salt and oil in deep bowl; add the water gently using your fingers Knead the dough until it turns very smooth for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cover and set aside for half an hour.
- Divide the dough into 8 large balls. On a lightly floured surface, roll each piece into a rough circle about 8 inches in diameter.
- Brush some of the egg mixture spread evenly fold the edges to meet center fold, in the four ends over each other, to make a square fold.
- Roll each piece lightly and place it on a hot griddle over medium heat.
- Fry the sabaayad one at a time with little oil, turning them once each side is golden brown.
- Finish until you have applied the same method to all the pieces.
- Drain the sabaayad on paper towels and serve warm.