Making this type of lahooh is a great alternative, when you don’t have a lot of time you can whip up in no time at all,this recipe is so addictive, it is easy to make and it taste so good.
- 1 cup all-purpose plain flour
- 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal, fine
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups of milk or more
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- Mix all the ingredient together to form a batter;
- Stir well to avoid lumps, add more milk if you need the batter should be like a pancake like consistency.
- Heat a cast iron skillet or a non stick pan on a medium heat.
- Spread ¼ cup of the batter gently, in a circular motion by starting in the middle and then working clockwise.
- Cook one side until golden brown.
- If it sticks on the skillet add few drops of oil and wipe it off with a kitchen paper.
- Repeat using all batter.